Willkommen auf unserer neuen Forenplattform für das Bus-Profi Forum

Neue Felder für die persönlichen Daten
Man kann jetzt seine öffentlich einsehbare Daten genau bestimmen. Details findet ihr in in diesem Beitrag.

Durch die neue Forensoftware und die Portierung der Daten konnten die Passwörter aus dem alten Forum nicht übernommen werden, bitte lassen Sie sich ein neues Passwort über die Passwort vergessen Funktion zusenden. Sollte es zu Problemen kommen kontaktieren Sie das Bus-Profi Team per E-Mail.

Regulator and channels

Hard- und Softwarefragen rund Domiq-Module fürs LCN-System

Themenersteller
twinkelm
Neues Mitglied
Neues Mitglied

#1 Regulator and channels

Beitragvon twinkelm » Fr 28. Okt 2011, 12:37

Hi Filip,

hope you are doing well!

One short question on using the "regulator with channels" in the iPhone interface - for some reason, I am not getting it to paint the graph. I am assigning two values, VAR.current and VAR.tobe, and it should paint the graph of VAR.current, but it does not. Seems like it does only like LCN.value graphs?

Is this behavior intended?
If so, I think there is no other option to paint a graph from an arbitrary value, right (not only from temperatures, but, say, also from percentage values of an output)?

Many thanks for letting us know,
Best regards from cold Germany,

Thomas

DOMIQ
Fleißiges Mitglied
Fleißiges Mitglied
#2 RE: Regulator and channels

Beitragvon DOMIQ » Sa 29. Okt 2011, 14:37

Hello, currently history is only stored for values (r1,r2,current). You can make graphs for something else by redirecting events like below:

Channel: E.VAR.anything
Match:
Command - send channel
Name: E.LCN.value.0.88.1 Value: $D0

Where 88 is module ID that does not exist :-)

Themenersteller
twinkelm
Neues Mitglied
Neues Mitglied

#3 RE: Regulator and channels

Beitragvon twinkelm » So 30. Okt 2011, 20:43

Thanks a lot,

that works nicely. The only "issue" (well, not really) is that in the Domiq iPhone Application GUI I get in the display "---.-" after a few secs, but the graph paints fine.

Have a nice remaining weekend,
Best regards,

Thomas

DOMIQ
Fleißiges Mitglied
Fleißiges Mitglied
#4 RE: Regulator and channels

Beitragvon DOMIQ » So 30. Okt 2011, 22:05

To fix the "issue" you could replace channel send with following:

Code: Alles auswählen

Name: C.LOGIC
Value: set('LCN.value.0.88.1',$D0)

What it does?

Anything sent to C.LOGIC is executed as Lua code inside Logic screen. Function set can be used to update any state value, exactly this code is called by built-in LCN packet decoder. When such state value is changed, notification (E.) will be sent automatically, so previous channel code is not needed. You saw ---,- because previous code I sent did not change "state" of the Base, which is loaded now and then by the Remote. You can check out entire state by opening: http://BASE_IP/state.xml

Themenersteller
twinkelm
Neues Mitglied
Neues Mitglied

#5 RE: Regulator and channels

Beitragvon twinkelm » Di 1. Nov 2011, 21:11

Great Filip,

thanks a lot. I am currently away (Hotel where the VPN is not working) but will try later this week. Also thanks very much for explaining, it really becomes clearer how the base works. You know that you are "super class" with your customer support, very rare to see something like this for a commercial product.

State.xml is a really nice thing, much nicer than typing "?" in the telnet interface, also from an integration point of view. Much easier to integrate and also much easier to extract the actual values for doing some post processing, such as recording in a database or doing some more fancy graphics with rrdtool.

Have a nice week,
best regards,

Thomas

Zurück zu „Domiq-Module - DOMIQ Sp. z o.o.“